VPA – Premium Whey Protein
or 4 fortnightly payments of $8.00 with More info
VPA Premium Whey is our best-selling protein powder.
- Spend $150.00 to get Free Shipping
WHAT IS WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE (WPC)?
BENEFITS OF USING WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE (WPC)
- VPA Premium Whey is our best-selling protein powder.
- It’s produced using only premium grade Australian whey protein concentrate.
- If you’re looking for a premium quality whey protein powder which delivers exceptional value for money and incredible taste, look no further than VPA Premium Whey.
- VPA Premium Whey is an excellent source of essential amino acids and contains one of the highest proportions of branched chain amino acids found in natural protein.
- Due to its high protein percentage, low fat and low carbs, WPC is highly effective as a muscle recovery shake after intensive exercise.
HOW TO USE WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE POWDER (WPC)
WPC is Ideal for weight loss
With a high protein percentage, low fats and low carbohydrates, whey protein concentrate is an ideal supplement to assist with maintaining a lower carbohydrate diet, which will reduce your calorie intake, allowing you to burn your fat stores as your primary energy source. WPC protein powder can be very effective in assisting weight loss by combatting hunger pains through a saturation effect, meaning you feel fuller for longer because of the digestion speed at which WPC passes through your stomach.
WPC is Ideal for muscle gain
Since Whey Protein Concentrate has a full amino acid profile, rich in BCAA’s, WPC is highly effective at repairing and building muscle tissue after strenuous exercise. WPC is also one of the most bioavailable protein sources, so you can be assured that you are going to absorb most of the protein in your shake, as opposed to many other forms of protein which your body can not absorb very well, this is why a high-quality WPC shake after training is great for muscle growth. Consuming WPC throughout your day will also allow you to hit your daily protein consumption required for muscle growth much easier and cheaper.
Great for sports performance
With all sports, there is a level of muscle breakdown which occurs, but this is particularly true for resistance sports such as weight lifting, contact sports and martial arts. For this reason, it is essential to fuel your body after training with high-quality protein to allow your body to start the repair and growth process faster, to get you back to peak performance quickly, stronger and faster than you were yesterday. This is who Whey Protein Concentrate is so important for athletes, as WPC triggers your body’s repair process quickly and more effectively than most other protein sources.
Add 1 heaped scoop to 200-250mL of chilled water or low fat milk. Stir or shake for 20 seconds, or until completely dispersed.
- Heavy training – two shakes per day, with three shakes on training days.
- Light Training – one shake per day, with two shakes on training days.
- Weight Control – one shake per day to replace snack items.
Serving size: 30 grams
Whey Protein Concentrate, Flavour*, Sucralose, Natural Colour**.
*Cocoa is included in chocolate and caramel based flavours.
**Yellow contain beta-carotene, Red contains Anthocyanins.
Coffee flavours CONTAIN CAFFEINE equivalent to approximately 20mg per serve.
NOTE: Nutritional information may vary depending on flavour.
Contains ingredients from milk and less than 1% soy lecithin (as instantiser).
|Dimensions||24.0 × 10.0 × 30.0 cm|
RAINBOW ICE CREAM, SALTED CARAMEL, ICED COFFEE, VANILLA, CHOCOLATE
VPA – Premium Whey Protein