VPA – Breakfast Shake
or 4 fortnightly payments of $8.00 with More info
The easiest way to get a healthy nutritious breakfast on the run.
- Spend $150.00 to get Free Shipping
WHAT IS BREAKFAST SHAKE?
VPA Breakfast Shake is a comprehensive morning shake designed to fuel your body for the day. It consists of the highest quality Australian grass-fed Whey Protein Concentrate, natural low GI Oats, added vitamins, and added green tea extract. A healthy body and a great day always starts with a nutritious breakfast, but not all of us are lucky enough to have the time to start our day this way…until now! VPA’s Breakfast Shake was designed for the health conscious, busy individual who values their body and wants to crush their day. VPA’s Breakfast Shake is for those of us who want to feed our bodies with the nutrients that will allow us to perform throughout the day at our highest level, while supporting our muscles and encouraging a healthy internal environment.
BENEFITS OF USING BREAKFAST SHAKE
- The easiest way to get a healthy nutritious breakfast on the run.
- Ensure you are always starting your day the healthiest way you can.
- Feed your body Grass-fed Australian whey, to support your muscles.
- Energise your day with natural, low GI oats.
- Added vitamins to help you meet your daily requirements.
- Added green tea to kick-start your metabolism every day.
HOW TO USE BREAKFAST SHAKE
Breakfast Shake is Ideal for weight loss
Breakfast Shake helps you kick start your metabolism every day with a simple, quick, and tasty shake. Breakfast Shake also has added green tea extract to help with your energy levels and metabolism. With only 267 calories per serve VPA Breakfast shake has all of the nutrients and taste of a great breakfast, without the extra calories.
Breakfast Shake is Ideal for muscle gain
To build muscle you have to supply your body the nutrients required to build your muscle tissue, and after a fast of 8 + hours from sleeping all night it is important to give your body a high protein breakfast every morning. With Breakfast Shake you will easily be able to feed your muscle every day and continue your muscle growth with ease.
Breakfast Shake for sports performance
Weather it’s the day of a big sporting event, or you have a big day of training ahead, if you want to get the most our of your body to perform at your best, you need to feed your body a breakfast that will supply all the required nutrients to keep you fuelled.
BREAKFAST SHAKE QUICK FACTS
- 31g of high-quality protein per serve.
- The perfect ratio of nutrients to substitute the ideal breakfast.
- 22g of natural, healthy complex carbohydrates in the form of low GI oats.
- BCAA’s proven to help build muscle and aid in recovery.
- Multivitamin fortification for energy throughout the day.
Mix 70g (2 heaped scoops) with 300ml of chilled water or low fat milk. Shake and consume.
Serving size: 70 grams
Oat Flour, Grass-fed Whey Protein Concentrate, Flavours, Cocoa*, Psyllium Husk, Green Tea Powder, Sucralose, Natural Colour**, Vitamin B6.
*Cocoa is included in chocolate and caramel based flavours.
**Natural Colour – Yellow contains beta-carotene, Red contains Anthocyanins.
Coffee flavours CONTAIN CAFFEINE equivalent to approximately 20mg per serve.
NOTE: Nutritional information may vary depending on flavour.
Gluten, dairy, and soy.
THE INGREDIENT BREAKDOWN
- Oats Powder: Instantized oats are a healthy source of dietary fiber which may also reduce the risk of heart disease. This high-quality carbohydrate supplies the body with energy throughout the whole day.
- Whey Protein Concentrate: Sourced from the highest sought after premium New Zealand and Australian Grass Fed cattle, VPA’s WPC delivers your body a supply of protein to start the day with recovery. With a protein percentage of approximately 80% and very low fat and carbohydrate levels (only 0.7g and 1.5g respectively) VPA’s WPC is extracted using ultra-filtration processes ensuring the protein is left in its most natural form.
- Psyllium Husk: Is a high-quality source of dietary fiber often found in cereals to promote healthy digestion. It has been shown to support heart health, control diabetes, and lower cholesterol.
- Vitamin B6: Vitamin B6 is naturally found in fresh vegetables. B6 works to promote energy, metabolism function, maintaining a healthy nervous system and brain function.
- Green Tea Powder: Green tea extract is the easiest way to obtain the benefits of green tea, which include energy production, increased metabolism, protection against oxidative stress, maintaining healthy inflammation and many more.
|Dimensions||24.0 × 10.0 × 30.0 cm|
ICED COFFEE, BANANA, CHOCOLATE, VANILLA, STRAWBERRY
VPA – Breakfast Shake