Turmeric + Formula – 60 Film Coated Tablets
Vegan. Gluten-Free. GMO-Free. Aus Made.
Turmeric + contains premium standardised Curcumin C3 Complex, which is the foremost studied and highly regarded Turmeric extract in research. Curcuminoids, the active component of Turmeric, decrease and relieve the symptoms of mild arthritis, such as mild joint pains, joint pain and soreness, and joint inflammation. Curcuminoids are an antioxidant that reduces free radicals formed in the body. Curcuminoids also support general health and wellbeing.
Take a look at the customer results below.
The JSHealth Turmeric + formula contains Curcumin C3 Complex.
Active ingredients per film coated tablet:
Curcuma longa (Turmeric) rhizome ext. dry conc. 526.32 mg, equiv. Curcuma longa rhizome dry 34.21 g, equiv. Curcuminoids 500 mg.
Note: Our special Curcumin C3 Complex already comes with more proven bioavailability than other forms of Turmeric, without the need for additional ingredients such as black pepper, which can have adverse effects. Please see “What Makes It Different?” tab for more information.
DOES NOT CONTAIN:
Animal Products, Artificial Colours or Sweeteners, Crustacea, Dairy, Egg, Fish, Gluten, Lactose, Sesame,Soy, Tree Nuts, Wheat, or Yeast.
♻︎ All JSHealth Vitamins are recyclable in your normal household recycling. We use HDPE & PET recyclable plastic to reduce packaging waste. Please recycle your bottles.
DIRECTIONS + WARNINGS
Take 1 film-coated tablet, with water twice daily, after food, or as directed by your health professional.
- Always read the label and follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- Store below 25°C in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
- Do not use if the cap seal is broken or missing.
- Do not use if breastfeeding, pregnant or likely to become pregnant.
The indications behind our ingredients:
CURCUMINOIDS (FROM TURMERIC)
- Antioxidant that reduces free radicals formed in the body
- Maintains and support general health and wellbeing
- Anti-inflammatory (relieves inflammation)
- Decreases and relieves mild joint aches and pains
- Decreases and relieves symptoms of mild arthritis/mild osteoarthritis
- Decreases and relieves mild joint inflammation and swelling
- Decreases and relieves mild joint pain/soreness