Hair + Energy Formula – 60 Capsules
Gluten-Free. GMO-Free. Aus Made.
Support healthy, thick, strong locks and lasting energy with our best-selling vitamin. Our Hair + Energy formula contains our signature type of JSHealth Kelp™, exclusive to JSHealth, which is scientifically proven to support hair growth and prevent hair loss.
HAIR: These vitamins contain a therapeutic dose of Iodine from JSHealth Kelp™, which helps to restore hair strength and volume and naturally supports hair growth, as well as Zinc, which helps maintain normal healthy hair, skin and nails!
ENERGY: Iodine is essential for the manufacture of thyroid hormones which regulate metabolism and energy production throughout the body, to boost your energy and keep it strong all day long!
JSHealth believes in truly nurturing the body and nourishing it with the right nutrients, minerals and herbs to reach its full potential.
The ingredients are provided at a therapeutic dose to ensure a medicinal and powerful effect. Take a look at the real customer results and transformations below.
The JSHealth Hair + Energy formula contains two forms of Kelp, as well as Zinc.
Each capsule contains: Ascophyllum nodosum blade & stem powder 294 mg; Equiv. Iodine 265 micrograms; Fucus vesiculosus dry extract 50mg, Derived from minimum dried whole plant 1g; Equiv. Iodine 10 micrograms, Total Iodine 275 micrograms; Zinc 10mg.
DOES NOT CONTAIN: Gluten, Wheat, Sugar, Dairy, Lactose, Soy, Artificial colours, Artificial flavours, Artificial sweeteners, Bee products, Corn, Egg, MSG, Tree nuts, Ground nuts, Peanuts, Sulfites, Salicylates/bioactive amines, Yeast.
WARNINGS: May contain traces of crustacea (shellfish). If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or have a thyroid condition, please consult a health care professional before use.
♻︎ All JSHealth Vitamins are recyclable in your normal household recycling. We use HDPE & PET recyclable plastic to reduce packaging waste. Please recycle your bottles.
Take 1 capsule per day with breakfast, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- Mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- May contain traces of crustacea (shellfish).
- Do not use if cap seal is broken.
- Store below 25°C in a cool, dry place.
- The 275 microgram therapeutic dose of Iodine (sourced from kelp) in our Hair + Energy supplement is higher than the Recommended Dietary Intake (RDI) level of 150 micrograms for men and women above 19 years of age, however it is well below the Australian upper level of intake (UL) of 1,100 micrograms, which is the highest average daily intake at which no adverse health effects are seen in almost all individuals.
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or have a thyroid condition, please consult a health care professional before use.