Hair + Libido Formula – 60 Tablets
Vegan. Gluten-Free. GMO-Free. Aus Made.
Two ingredients traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to promote healthy libido and sexual function, plus healthy blood circulation, have been added to our original best-selling Hair + Energy formula.
Meet the new ingredients:
LIBIDO + SEXUAL FUNCTION: Tribulus is traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to improve, maintain and support healthy libido, as well as healthy sexual function. Ginkgo Biloba supports healthy blood circulation and supports focus and clarity.
It also contains Zinc, which traditional and scientific evidence shows maintains and supports reproductive system health in males and females, as well as supporting sperm health, motility and production in males.
HAIR: Iodine maintains and supports hair growth and health when dietary intake is inadequate. Zinc helps maintain normal healthy hair, skin and nails.
ENERGY: Iodine maintains and supports energy levels, energy production and body metabolism. It also maintains and supports healthy thyroid gland function and thyroid hormones.
What’s the difference between Hair + Energy and Hair + Libido?
The base formulation containing Iodine (from Kelp) and Zinc in the Hair + Energy and Hair + Libido is the same. However, we have enhanced Hair + Libido with two new ingredients, Tribulus Terrestris and Ginkgo Biloba.
Take a look at the customer results and transformations below.
The JSHealth Hair + Libido formula contains herbs Tribulus and Ginkgo, along with two forms of Kelp rich in Iodine, plus Zinc.
Active ingredients per film-coated capsule:
Tribulus terrestris (Tribulus) ext. dry conc. 200 mg, from dry fruit 10 g
Ginkgo biloba (Ginkgo) ext. dry conc. 120 mg, from dry leaf 6 g
Ascophyllum nodosum blade and stem powder minimum 294 mg, stand. to contain Iodine 265 micrograms
Fucus vesiculosus ext. dry conc. 50 mg, from minimum dry whole plant 1 g, contains Iodine 10 micrograms
(Total Iodine 275 micrograms)
Zinc amino acid chelate 50 mg, equiv. Zinc 10 mg
DOES NOT CONTAIN: Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Lactose, Soy, Artificial colours, Artificial flavours, Artificial sweeteners, Bee products, Corn, Egg, MSG, Tree nuts, Ground nuts, Peanuts, Sulfites, Salicylates/bioactive amines, Yeast.
Are these vitamins vegan?
The Hair + Libido vitamins are made from 100% vegan ingredients contained in vegetable-based tablets, making this product vegan-friendly. However, we do advise people with a fish or crustacea allergy to consider that kelp is a seaweed which may have come in contact with fish and crustacea in the ocean.
♻︎ All JSHealth Vitamins are recyclable in your normal household recycling. We use HDPE & PET recyclable plastic to reduce packaging waste. Please recycle your bottles.
Adults, take 1 tablet with water once daily, in the morning with breakfast, or as directed by your healthcare professional. We strongly advise you consume this vitamin on a full stomach.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. Minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- Do not use if cap seal is broken.
- Store below 25°C in a cool, dry place.
- May contain traces of crustacea (shellfish) and fish, as kelp is a seaweed which may have come in contact with fish and crustacea in the ocean.
- We advise you do not take both Hair + Energy and Hair + Libido vitamins at the same time, due to the therapeutic dose of Iodine. Please choose one or the other, as they are the exact same base formula.
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or have a thyroid condition, please consult a health care professional before use.
The 275 microgram dose of Iodine (sourced from kelp) in our Hair + Energy supplement is at therapeutic dose, which is higher than the Recommended Dietary Intake (RDI) level of 150 micrograms for men and women above 19 years of age. However it is well below the Australian upper level of intake (UL) of 1,100 micrograms, which is the highest average daily intake at which no adverse health effects are seen in almost all individuals.
The indications behind our ingredients:
- Traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine as an aphrodisiac to enhance, improve, and promote healthy libido
- Traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to maintain and support healthy sexual function
- Traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to maintain and support healthy libido
- Maintains and supports healthy blood circulation
- Maintains and supports cognitive function and mental function
- Maintains and supports memory and mental recall
- Maintains and supports mental concentration, focus, and clarity
IODINE (from KELP)
- Maintains and supports hair health when dietary intake is inadequate
- Maintains and support hair growth when dietary intake is inadequate
- Maintains and supports energy levels
- Maintains and supports energy production
- Maintains and support body metabolism
- Maintains and support healthy thyroid gland function and thyroid hormones
- Aids and assists thyroid hormone production
- Maintains and supports brain function
- Maintains and supports cognitive and mental function
- Maintains and supports general health and wellbeing
- Maintains and supports healthy reproductive hormones
- Maintains and supports testosterone levels
- Maintains and supports reproductive system health in males
- Maintains and supports female reproductive system health
- Maintains and supports sperm health and motility in healthy males
- Maintains and supports sperm production in healthy males
- Maintains and supports preconception health in healthy males
- Maintains and supports immune system health
- Support general health and wellbeing
- Support hair health when dietary intake is inadequate
- Support hair growth when dietary intake is inadequate
- Support healthy thyroid gland function
- Maintains and supports brain function
- Supports connective tissue health
- Assists connective tissue formation
- Maintains and supports skin health
- Maintains and supports nail health and strength
- Assists glucose and carbohydrate metabolism
- Helps metabolism of sugar
- Helps protein synthesis in the body
- Maintains and supports nervous system health
- Support wound healing
- Antioxidant to reduce free radicals formed in the body