Gluten Free. GMO Free. Aus Made.
A delicious synergy of Green Superfoods enhanced with pure Marine Collagen to provide you with a daily dose of inside-out nourishment and vitality.
This thoughtfully designed blend includes the benefits of organic Wheatgrass and Barley Grass, along with organic Broccoli, Kale, and Spinach. These nutrient-rich greens are bursting with vitamins C, E, K and folate, phytonutrients and antioxidants to support vibrant wellness as part of a varied and balanced diet.
Just a serve per day of Greens + Collagen contains plant ingredients to support immune function, re-energise the body and protect the body from free radicals. Our hydrolysed Marine Collagen replenishes collagen levels with a wave of age-defying, glow-boosting beauty benefits. These bioactive peptides work to help the skin appear plump and hydrated, reducing the appearance of visible signs of ageing, enhancing skin vitality, and supporting healthy hair and nails.
Where is our collagen from?
We use 100% pure, sustainably sourced, wild deep sea cod skin from the pristine waters of Norway. Our Marine Collagen is over 90% protein, containing primarily Type 1 collagen and over 20 amino acids. It is up to 1.5x better absorbed than other collagen sources, such as bovine and porcine.
Greens + Collagen is naturally sweetened with a touch of stevia, tropical pineapple and passionfruit, finished with a burst of fresh mint.
Take a look at the customer results below.
The JSHealth Greens + Collagen formula contains selected greens ingredients along with hydrolysed Marine Collagen peptides.
Each 6.5g serve contains: Greens Blend (Organic Broccoli floret, Spinach Leaf, Organic Kale Leaf, Organic Barley Grass, Organic Wheatgrass), 41%, Hydrolysed Marine Collagen (Fish) 12.5%, Inulin (from Chicory), Flavour Blend (Coconut, Natural Passionfruit, Peppermint Oil), Glycine, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Colloidal Anhydrous Silica, Pineapple Fruit Powder, Maltodextrin, Organic Carrot Powder, Sweetener (Steviol Glycosides), Thickener (xanthan Gum), Mango Leaf Powder.
Barley Grass and Wheatgrass are gluten free. Wheatgrass is the young ‘grass’ or shoots of the common wheat plant. Unlike wheat grains, wheatgrass does not contain gluten as it is harvested before the gluten-containing wheat seeds sprout. This is the same for barley grass as it is harvested before the gluten-containing seeds sprout.
DOES NOT CONTAIN: Gluten, Wheat, Sugar, Dairy, Lactose, Soy, Artificial colours, Artificial flavours, Artificial sweeteners, Bee products, Egg, MSG, Tree nuts, Peanuts, Sesame, Yeast.
♻︎ All JSHealth Vitamins are recyclable in your normal household recycling. We use HDPE & PET recyclable plastic to reduce packaging waste. Please recycle your bottles.
Shake container before use. Mix 1 heaped scoop (6.5 g) in 150 mL water and mix well before drinking. Greens + Collagen can also be enjoyed blended into your favourite smoothie or juice.
- Store below 25°C in a cool dry place away from direct heat and sunlight. Do not use if the seal on cap/lid has been broken.
- Always read the label. Contains fish. May contain traces of crustacea (shellfish). Follow the directions for use.
- Clinical studies on collagen have only been conducted on non-pregnant women. Therefore unfortunately, when it comes to pregnancy and breastfeeding, we cannot advise on specific supplementation. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, please talk to your health professional before taking any products.
- Supports vitality and wellbeing
- Rich in vitamins C, E, K and folate, phytonutrients + antioxidants
- Supports immune function
- Re-energises the body
- Protects the body from free radicals
- Supports collagen levels
- Helps reduce visible signs of ageing
- Promotes youthful-looking, glowing skin
- Supports skin suppleness and hydration
- Revitalises the appearance of skin, hair and nails